Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Importing custom models

Contrary to all of the "unmoddable" claims, I decided to import Viara into characolle poser. I will eventually look at the dancer.

I haven't looked at how to use the poser at all, so I don't know how to make poses yet, but here's what I did:



The steps were pretty simple:

1. Copy the files to one of the PP's (I used haruka's)
2. Rename them if necessary (it's easier to just follow the other filenames)
3. Pack the PP and open the new model's head and body
4. In the head, make sure the frame that contains all of the facial frames is called "o_N_kao_all"
5. In the body, rename the bones to match the ones in the bone_list lst

Now you should be able to load the new model successfully.

I only use characolle bone names because xa files tend to be very specific. This is only to make sure that I don't conflict with any xa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment